MAABA / Missouri Asian-American Bar Association
A non-profit organization of Asian American attorneys, judges, professors, & students. Its goal is to reach out & support the Asian American legal community & community at large.
The Missouri Asian American Bar Association (MAABA) was officially formed in October 2001, but the idea of forming an Asian bar association in Missouri had been kicked around by some of the original members of the organization for some years prior. The association’s first president, Diane Yu (now residing in New York City), was also a founding member of the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA). She was instrumental in gathering many of us to the first organizational meeting. As a newcomer to St. Louis and a seasoned bar leader, Diane was instrumental in garnering support and membership for MAABA from other bar organizations, locally and statewide.
- 1919.September.MondayNo events
- 2020.September.TuesdayNo events
- 2121.September.WednesdayNo events
- 2222.September.ThursdayNo events
- 2323.September.FridayNo events
- 2424.September.SaturdayNo events
- 2525.September.SundayNo events
- Annual Picnic is Back
- NAPABA Convention 2019
- Thank you for making the 2018 Pig Roast a success!
- Casey Wong Elevated to Income Shareholder
- Richard Juang Elevated to Partner