The 2019 National Asian Pacific American Bar Association convention will be November 7-10, 2019 in Austin, TX. For more information, see the Convention website.
MAABA has sponsorships available for members who need financial assistance. For more information, please contact Fran Barbieri at email@example.com.
Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – Sunday, November 11, 2018
Location: Sheraton Grand Chicago, 301 East North Water Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
The NAPABA Convention is an annual gathering of Asian Pacific American attorneys, judges, law professors, and law students. NAPABA represents the interests of over 50,000 attorneys and 80 national, state, and local Asian Pacific American bar associations. Its members include solo practitioners, large firm lawyers, corporate counsel, legal service and non-profit attorneys, and lawyers serving at all levels of government. Join us as we celebrate our 30th Convention and convene over 2,000 attendees in Chicago!
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION AND MORE INFORMATION
Contact: Justin Moore, MAABA President
Date: August 24-25, 2017
Location: Hilton at the Ballpark and Polsinelli PC
- Negotiated Rate is $169 a night
- Online Line reservations closed, please call for negotiated rate.
- To make reservations you can also: 1-800-445-8667. Guests can refer to your group name or group code “MAB” in order to receive the preferred rate.
Parking: Parking is available in the Stadium East Garage (200 S Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102). Early Bird Parking is available on Friday for $5 if you arrive before 9:30 am.
General Program Details:
- Thursday Night – August 24, 2017
- Barbecue Dinner at Polsinelli PC – 100 South Fourth Street; Suite 1000; St. Louis MO – For VIPs and Conference Attendees
- After Dinner Reception At 360 Rooftop Bar at Hilton at the Ballpark – For VIPs and Conference Attendees
- Friday – August 25, 2017 – All events at Polsinelli PC -100 South Fourth Street; Suite 1000; St. Louis MO
- Looking through the Clouds to Catch the Rain
- Language Access and Asian Pacific American
- The Secret Lives of In-House Patent Counsel
- A Portrait of Asian Americans in the Law
- General Counsel Round table
- Rudy Figueroa- Mitsui Rail Capital, LLC
- Alexander S.Y. Lee, Esq. – TKC Holdings, Inc.
- Michael Bryant-Hicks -Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Keynote Luncheon – Speaker Anna Hui – Director of Missouri Department of Labor
In-House, Nonprofit, and Government Attorneys — $50
Law Firm Attorneys and Other Registrations — $100
Registration for the Central Region Conference is now open
Please use the following Link to Register
Please Pay here
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MAABA is now accepting bids for CLE presentations.
Submit your program at the following link:
NAPABA 2017 CRC Call for Programs