Date: August 24-25, 2017
Location: Hilton at the Ballpark and Polsinelli PC
- Negotiated Rate is $169 a night
- Online Line reservations closed, please call for negotiated rate.
- To make reservations you can also: 1-800-445-8667. Guests can refer to your group name or group code “MAB” in order to receive the preferred rate.
Parking: Parking is available in the Stadium East Garage (200 S Broadway, St. Louis, MO 63102). Early Bird Parking is available on Friday for $5 if you arrive before 9:30 am.
General Program Details:
- Thursday Night – August 24, 2017
- Barbecue Dinner at Polsinelli PC – 100 South Fourth Street; Suite 1000; St. Louis MO – For VIPs and Conference Attendees
- After Dinner Reception At 360 Rooftop Bar at Hilton at the Ballpark – For VIPs and Conference Attendees
- Friday – August 25, 2017 – All events at Polsinelli PC -100 South Fourth Street; Suite 1000; St. Louis MO
- Looking through the Clouds to Catch the Rain
- Language Access and Asian Pacific American
- The Secret Lives of In-House Patent Counsel
- A Portrait of Asian Americans in the Law
- General Counsel Round table
- Rudy Figueroa- Mitsui Rail Capital, LLC
- Alexander S.Y. Lee, Esq. – TKC Holdings, Inc.
- Michael Bryant-Hicks -Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Keynote Luncheon – Speaker Anna Hui – Director of Missouri Department of Labor
In-House, Nonprofit, and Government Attorneys — $50
Law Firm Attorneys and Other Registrations — $100
Registration for the Central Region Conference is now open
Please use the following Link to Register
For questions, please contact email@example.com